On Friday, February 1st, Brown took on Dartmouth and won on the road against the Big Green 62-50 in Ivy action. Rafael Maia played brilliantly for the Bears and put up a game-high 21 points and four rebounds. Stephen Albrecht also had a strong outing, scoring eight points. For the Big Green, Malik Gill finished with nine points (3 Ast 3 Stl). The next game will be on Saturday, February 2nd when Brown (8-9, 2-1 Ivy) goes to Harvard (11-6, 3-0 Ivy).
Brown Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 1:09 left to go.
- Brown started 8-9 during the 2004 and 2002 seasons (since 1996).
- Brown beat the spread by 13.5 points. That makes the 4th time this season the Bears have beaten the spread.
- Brown has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) when its three-point percentage has been 36.8% or better.
- The Bears have won 75% of the time this season (6-2) after recording 24 or more field goals made.
- This season Brown has won 75% of the time (6-2) when Sean McGonagill has 5 assists or more.
- The Bears set a season high for field goal percentage.
- The last time Brown had a field goal percentage of 52.2% or higher was Feb 25, 2012 against Columbia.
- Brown set a season low for blocks.
- Rafael Maia accounted for 33.8% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Matt Sullivan and Sean McGonagill) accounted for 40.7% of the rebounds.
- Rafael Maia has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 17 games this season.
- Matt Sullivan has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 17 games this season.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Rafael Maia's career.
- Rafael Maia has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Dartmouth Game Notes
- Dartmouth lost and did not cover the spread.
- Connor Boehm accounted for 32.0% of the team's points.
- Connor Boehm has led the team in scoring 5 times and in rebounding 7 times in 17 games this season.