Dartmouth lost in front of the home crowd against Brown 62-50 in conference play on Friday, February 1st. Malik Gill put up nine points (3 Ast 3 Stl) in 22 minutes for the Big Green. Tyler Melville scored seven points. For the Bears, Rafael Maia finished with a game-high 21 points and four rebounds. Dartmouth (4-13, 0-3 Ivy) gets Yale (7-13, 1-2 Ivy) at home on Saturday, February 2nd.
Dartmouth Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 1:09 left to go.
- Dartmouth started 4-13 during the 2011, 2009, 2004, 2002, and 1999 seasons (since 1996).
- Dartmouth has lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after recording 50 or fewer total points.
- Dartmouth has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after committing 11 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 24 or more field goals made this season, Dartmouth has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 52.2% or better this season, Dartmouth has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 36.8% or better this season, Dartmouth has lost 100% of the time (0-7).
- Dartmouth set season lows for blocks, free throws made, rebounds, and steals.
- This is the 8th game at home this season--Dartmouth has a 1.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Connor Boehm accounted for 32.0% of the team's points.
- Connor Boehm has led the team in scoring 5 times and in rebounding 7 times in 17 games this season.
Brown Game Notes
- Rafael Maia accounted for 33.8% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Matt Sullivan and Sean McGonagill) accounted for 40.7% of the rebounds.
- Rafael Maia has led the team in scoring 3 times in 17 games this season.
- Matt Sullivan has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 17 games this season.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Rafael Maia's career.
- Rafael Maia has 3 straight double-digit point games.