(7-13, 2-11 away)
(11-6, 8-1 home)
Venue: Lavietes Pavilion
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 01, 2013
||A Cotton 14
||M Townsend 6
||J Duren 4
||W Saunders 15
||S Moundou-Missi 7
||W Saunders 11
Harvard squared off with Yale on Friday, February 1st and slipped by the Bulldogs 67-64 in conference play. Wesley Saunders got 15 points and 11 assists for the Crimson, earning a double-double. Steve Moundou-Missi had 12 points and added seven rebounds. For the Bulldogs, Armani Cotton finished with a team-high 14 points and three rebounds. Next up for Harvard (11-6, 3-0 Ivy) is Brown (8-9, 2-1 Ivy) on Saturday, February 2nd at home.
Harvard Game Notes
- Harvard started 11-6 during the 2005, 2001, 2000, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- The Crimson have won 4 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Harvard has won 25 close games.
- Harvard has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when its field goal percentage has been 54.8% or better.
- The Crimson have won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after recording 17 or more assists.
- Harvard has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when opponents record 20 or fewer field goals made.
- This season Harvard has won 75% of the time (9-3) when Siyani Chambers has 11 points or more and 80% of the time (4-1) when Laurent Rivard has 5 field goals made or more.
- The Crimson set a season high for three-point percentage.
- The last time Harvard had a three-point percentage of 61.5% or higher was Feb 26, 2010 against Brown.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--Harvard has a 10.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Wesley Saunders recorded a team season high in assists with 11.
- The top two scorers (Laurent Rivard and Wesley Saunders) accounted for 44.7% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Steve Moundou-Missi and Christian Webster) accounted for 46.4% of the rebounds.
- Laurent Rivard has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 17 games this season.
- Steve Moundou-Missi has led the team in rebounding in 5 out of 17 games this season.
- This game was the 1st double-digit assist game of Wesley Saunders's career.
- Wesley Saunders has 17 straight double-digit point games.
- Wesley Saunders recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- Wesley Saunders had a career high with 11 assists.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Laurent Rivard.
Yale Game Notes
- The Bulldogs have lost 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Yale has lost 18 close games.
- Armani Cotton has led the team in scoring 3 times in 20 games this season.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Javier Duren.