|Duquesne||S Johnson 13.1||A Marhold 5.7||D Colter 5.0|
|St. Bonaventure||D Conger 14.3||D Conger 7.2||D Conger 2.8|
On Saturday, Duquesne visits Reilly Center to take on St. Bonaventure. Tip-off occurs at 4:00 EST and you can catch it on CBSSNR, ROOT, TWC. The Dukes are 5-4 against the Bonnies over the last four years. They lost 69-48 the last time they played (2/11/2012).
Duquesne is in 16th place in the A-10 and St. Bonaventure is in 12th. Both teams continue to fight for position.
The Dukes were defeated by Dayton 72-56 on January 26th despite 16 points and 5 rebounds from Jeremiah Jones. He tallies 7.4 points per game and also adds 3.6 rebounds per game. For the Bonnies, Demetrius Conger put up 15 points and 9 rebounds in the 67-57 loss to Saint Louis on January 26th. He contributes a team-leading 14.3 points per game, 7.2 rebounds per game, and 2.8 assists per game.
St. Bonaventure StatSmack
- Andre Marhold is ranked 7th in the A-10 in blocks.
- The Duquesne assist leader (Derrick Colter) has more assists than the St. Bonaventure assist leader (Demetrius Conger).
- Duquesne can actually jump, with more rebounds (38.0 per game vs 32.8 per game) than St. Bonaventure this season.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Duquesne has a stronger schedule than St. Bonaventure this season (SOS Rank: #77 vs #82).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Duquesne has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than St. Bonaventure (1 vs 0).
- We just win. Duquesne has more wins over the last 5 years than St. Bonaventure (96 vs 83).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Duquesne has come back to win after being down at half against St. Bonaventure 3 times since 2003.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Duquesne currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (956 to 929) than St. Bonaventure, per the NCAA.
- Derrick Colter is ranked 4th in the A-10 in assists.
- At least you keep showing up. Duquesne has an average margin of victory of 11 over St. Bonaventure in 30 wins since 1980.
- Duquesne has a better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (43.88% to 37.54%).