|Temple||K Wyatt 17.8||A Lee 7.7||K Wyatt 4.1|
|Saint Joseph's||C Jones 15.1||R Roberts Jr. 8.7||C Wilson 3.8|
On Saturday, Temple travels to Hagan Arena to take on St. Joseph's (PA). It gets started at 6:00 EST and you can catch it on CBSSN. The Owls are 8-1 against the Hawks over the last four years. They lost 82-72 the last time they played (2/25/2012).
This game will separate St. Joseph's (PA) and Temple, who currently share 9th place in the A-10.
In a 71-64 win over Richmond on January 30th, Scootie Randall put up 21 points for the Owls. In addition to his 11.6 points per game, he is also chipping in 6.7 rebounds per game. For the Hawks, Halil Kanacevic finished with 12 points and 7 rebounds in the 66-62 win over Fordham on January 30th. He contributes 7.2 rebounds per game in addition to his 8.8 points per game.
St. Joseph's (PA) StatSmack
- The Temple assist leader (Khalif Wyatt) has more assists than the St. Joseph's assist leader (Chris Wilson).
- Temple is better under pressure, and has defeated St. Joseph's in 6 out of the last 10 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- We just win. Temple has more wins over the last 5 years than St. Joseph's (136 vs 92).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Temple has come back to win after being down at half against St. Joseph's 6 times since 1996.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Temple currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (980 to 949) than St. Joseph's, per the NCAA.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Temple has a stronger schedule than St. Joseph's this season (SOS Rank: #65 vs #112).
- The Temple scoring leader (Khalif Wyatt) has more points than the St. Joseph's scoring leader (Langston Galloway).
- Temple has a much lower in-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than St. Joseph's ($22,974 vs $48,704).
- Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson is ranked 8th in the A-10 in steals and 9th in the A-10 in blocks.
- Temple has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than St. Joseph's ($32,802 vs $48,704).
- Temple is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Temple is 211 lbs compared to 206 lbs for St. Joseph's.
|B||R. Roberts Jr.||32||11||9||1||1||1||2|