|Mississippi||M Henderson 19.3||M Holloway 10.3||J Summers 3.9|
|Florida||K Boynton 13.6||W Yeguete 6.7||S Wilbekin 4.9|
No. 16 Ole Miss heads to O'Connell Center on Saturday to take on No. 4 Florida. It takes place at 7:00 EST and you can catch it on ESPN U. The Rebels are 0-4 against the Gators over the last four years. They fell 64-60 on 1/26/2012, the last time they met.
A win here would help close the gap with Florida in the SEC, who are in 1st place and just above Ole Miss in 2nd place.
In their last match-up, LaDarius White finished with 22 points in the Rebels 87-74 loss against Kentucky on January 29th. He is putting up 5.5 points per game while also averaging 2.3 rebounds per game. For the Gators, Kenny Boynton finished with 15 points and 7 assists in the 75-36 blowout of South Carolina on January 30th. His 13.6 points per game is the highest mark on the team. From a tempo-free perspective, Florida is strong in the following categories: effective field goal percentage at 57.4 and defensive rebounding percentage at 74.3.
- Murphy Holloway is ranked 8th in the SEC in points and 16th nationally in rebounds.
- The Ole Miss rebounding leader (Murphy Holloway) has more rebounds than the Florida rebounding leader (Will Yeguete).
- Aaron Jones is ranked 4th in the SEC in blocks.
- The Ole Miss blocks leader (Reginald Buckner) has more blocks than the Florida blocks leader (Patric Young).
- The Ole Miss steals leader (Murphy Holloway) has more steals than the Florida steals leader (Scottie Wilbekin).
- Marshall Henderson is ranked 29th nationally in points and 6th nationally in three-pointers.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Ole Miss currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (990 to 983) than Florida, per the NCAA.
- The Ole Miss three-point leader (Marshall Henderson) has more three-pointers than the Florida three-point leader (Kenny Boynton).
- At least you keep showing up. Ole Miss has an average margin of victory of 8 over Florida in 17 wins since 1980.
|C||M. Frazier II||18||6||3||1||1||0||1|