|Holy Cross||D Dudzinski 15.9||D Dudzinski 6.9||J Burrell 3.1|
|Colgate||M Burnatowski 17.3||L Roh 6.1||L Roh 3.2|
On Saturday, Colgate plays host to Holy Cross at Cotterell Court. It starts at 2:00 EST. The Raiders are 3-6 against the Crusaders over the last four years. They fell 65-58 on 2/25/2012, the last time they met.
Colgate is currently tied with Holy Cross in the Patriot in 5th place.
In their last game, Matt McMullen put up 10 points and 7 rebounds in the Raiders 69-40 loss to Lafayette on January 30th. He tallies 2.4 points per game and also adds 2.7 rebounds per game. The Crusaders were defeated by Army 80-66 on January 30th despite 14 points and 6 assists from Justin Burrell. He averages 12.9 points per game in addition to a team-best 3.1 assists per game.
Holy Cross StatSmack
- Colgate has a much better NCSA Academic Ranking than Holy Cross (#19 vs #36).
- Colgate players are more experienced than Holy Cross players (12,627 minutes played vs 10,592 minutes played).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Colgate has a stronger schedule than Holy Cross this season (SOS Rank: #263 vs #300).
- The Colgate steals leader (Murphy Burnatowski) has more steals than the Holy Cross steals leader (Jordan Stevens).
- Colgate has a much lower average debt at graduation according to Kiplinger than Holy Cross ($19,202 vs $23,785).
- The Colgate blocks leader (John Brandenburg) has more blocks than the Holy Cross blocks leader (Dave Dudzinski).
- Colgate is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Colgate is 211 lbs compared to 204 lbs for Holy Cross.
- The Colgate three-point leader (Murphy Burnatowski) has more three-pointers than the Holy Cross three-point leader (Justin Burrell).
- At least you keep showing up. Colgate has an average margin of victory of 9 over Holy Cross in 16 wins since 1981.
- The Colgate assist leader (Luke Roh) has more assists than the Holy Cross assist leader (Justin Burrell).