Cincinnati vs. Seton Hall: Full Game Preview
|Cincinnati||S Kilpatrick 18.4||T Rubles 6.0||C Wright 3.5|
|Seton Hall||F Edwin 16.7||G Teague 7.9||T Maayan 3.7|
On Saturday, Seton Hall plays host to No. 24 Cincinnati at Prudential Center. It takes place at 11:00 EST and you can catch it on ESPN U. The Pirates are 2-2 against the Bearcats over the last four years. They fell 62-57 on 2/18/2012, the last time they met.
Cincinnati maintains 4th place in the Big East while Seton Hall sits at 12th place.
The Pirates were defeated by Georgetown 74-52 on January 30th despite 13 points and 5 rebounds from Brian Oliver. He is putting up 8.6 points per game while also averaging 4.2 rebounds per game. In a 62-54 victory over Rutgers on January 30th, Sean Kilpatrick put up 19 points and 6 rebounds for the Bearcats. He leads the team with 18.4 points per game.
- East Rutherford isn't as congested as Cincinnati (population is significantly lower).
- Seton Hall is a better three-point shooting team (37.1% vs 33.6%) than Cincinnati this season.
- Aaron Cosby is ranked 7th in the Big East in three-pointers.
- Seton Hall players are more experienced than Cincinnati players (14,423 minutes played vs 12,689 minutes played).
- Gene Teague is ranked 2nd in the Big East in rebounds.
- The Seton Hall basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Cincinnati (69% vs 53%).
- The Seton Hall steals leader (Fuquan Edwin) has more steals than the Cincinnati steals leader (Cashmere Wright).
- Winning is in our blood. Seton Hall has a better record in close games than Cincinnati this season (5-3 vs 3-3).
- The Seton Hall assist leader (Tom Maayan) has more assists than the Cincinnati assist leader (Cashmere Wright).
|D+||J. Davis III||11||6||3||1||0||0||1|