|Central Conn.||K Vinales 22.4||M Hunter 7.4||K Vinales 3.8|
|Fairleigh Dickinson||M Bolding 14.8||K Rochford 8.9||S Sanders Jr. 2.9|
On Saturday, Fairleigh Dickinson plays host to Central Connecticut State at Rothman Center. Tip-off occurs at 7:00 EST. The Knights are 3-4 against the Blue Devils over the last four years. They fell 69-62 on 1/28/2012, the last time they met.
Central Connecticut State maintains 6th place in the NEC while Fairleigh Dickinson sits at 11th place. Fairleigh Dickinson has lost six straight.
In their last game, Mathias Seilund put up 16 points in the Knights 78-63 loss to Bryant on January 31st. He is averaging 5.6 points and 2.3 rebounds per game. For the Blue Devils, Kyle Vinales finished with 24 points and 5 assists in the 78-58 blowout of Monmouth on January 31st. He leads the team in points with 22.4 per game and assists with 3.8 per game.
Central Connecticut State has a statistical edge over Fairleigh Dickinson in one specific area, scoring, where the Blue Devils have the upper hand over the Knights, 73 points per game to 65 points per game. When considering the Four Factors, Central Connecticut State performs well in turnover percentage at 17.8. This ranks 1st in the conference and 47th in the country.
Central Connecticut State StatSmack
- The Fairleigh Dickinson blocks leader (Kinu Rochford) has more blocks than the Central Connecticut State blocks leader (Joseph Efese).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Fairleigh Dickinson has come back to win after being down at half against Central Connecticut State 6 times since 1997.
- At least you keep showing up. Fairleigh Dickinson has an average margin of victory of 9 over Central Connecticut State in 17 wins since 1988.
- Fairleigh Dickinson is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Fairleigh Dickinson is 200 lbs compared to 194 lbs for Central Connecticut State.
- Fairleigh Dickinson players are more experienced than Central Connecticut State players (10,269 minutes played vs 8,014 minutes played).
- Fairleigh Dickinson allows fewer rebounds (37.0 allowed per game vs 40.8 allowed per game) than Central Connecticut State this season.
- Melquan Bolding is ranked 6th in the NEC in points.
- The Fairleigh Dickinson rebounding leader (Kinu Rochford) has more rebounds than the Central Connecticut State rebounding leader (Matt Hunter).
- Kinu Rochford is ranked 4th in the NEC in rebounds and 3rd in the NEC in blocks.
|D+||S. Sanders Jr.||26||5||2||3||1||0||2|