|Montana||M Ward 15.3||K Jamar 5.8||W Cherry 4.6|
|Eastern Washington||J Crosgile 14.7||V Jois 9.7||J Crosgile 5.5|
Montana visits Reese Court on Saturday to take on Eastern Washington. It gets started at 9:05 EST. The Grizzlies beat the Eagles 81-66 on January 3rd and are 8-2 against them over the last four years.
Montana is in 1st place in the conference, Eastern Washington is in 8th place.
In an 81-68 triumph over Portland State on January 31st, Will Cherry put up 16 points and 7 rebounds for the Grizzlies. On top of his scoring average of 13.1 points per game, he delivers 4.6 assists per game. For the Eagles, Venky Jois put up 8 points and 14 rebounds in the 72-68 win over Montana State on January 31st. With 9.7 rebounds per game and 2.4 blocks per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Eastern Washington StatSmack
- Montana is a better free-throw-shooting team (76.5% vs 64.0%) than Eastern Washington this season.
- Better not leave your building. Montana has a better record on the road than Eastern Washington this season (5-2 vs 0-10).
- You get an A for effort, but Montana has emerged victorious against Eastern Washington the last 4 times they've played.
- Montana is a better shooting team (46.6% vs 39.8%) than Eastern Washington this season.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Montana has come back to win after being down at half against Eastern Washington 11 times since 1997.
- Montana is a better three-point shooting team (39.9% vs 33.8%) than Eastern Washington this season.
- Montana takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Eastern Washington (4 vs 1).
- Montana has a significantly better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (69.23% to 35.92%).
- People just expect us to beat you. Montana has been the favorite 10 out of the last 12 times.
- The Montana basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Eastern Washington (78% vs 57%).