Colorado vs. Utah: Full Game Preview
|Colorado||S Dinwiddie 14.5||A Roberson 11.6||S Dinwiddie 2.7|
|Utah||J Loveridge 12.1||J Loveridge 7.1||J DuBois 3.1|
Colorado travels to Jon M. Huntsman Center on Saturday to take on Utah. It gets started at 2:30 EST and you can catch it on FSN. The Buffaloes are 3-0 against the Utes over the last four years. They won 53-41 on 3/7/2012 the last time they played.
Utah is in 11th place in the Pac 12 and Colorado is in 5th place.
The 20 points by Askia Booker helped the Buffaloes to an 81-71 victory over California on January 27th. He contributes 3.9 rebounds per game in addition to his 14.4 points per game. The Utes were defeated by Stanford 87-56 on January 27th despite 8 points and 8 rebounds from Renan Lenz. He contributes 1.9 rebounds per game in addition to his 2.9 points per game.
- At least you keep showing up. Colorado has an average margin of victory of 12 over Utah in 8 wins since 1983.
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Colorado has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Utah (3 vs 0).
- Colorado is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on Colorado is 77.9 inches compared to 76.2 inches for Utah.
- Even computers respect Colorado more. We have a better RPI this season than Utah (RPI: #19 vs #175).
- Andre Roberson is ranked 4th nationally in rebounds, 2nd in the Pac 12 in steals, and 7th in the Pac 12 in blocks.
- Boulder isn't as congested as Salt Lake City (population is significantly lower).
- Colorado has more Top 50 Director's Cup finishes than Utah (15 vs 1)
- It's only wins and losses, but Colorado has a better overall record than Utah this season (14-6 vs 9-11).
- You get an A for effort, but Colorado has emerged victorious against Utah the last 5 times they've played.
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, Colorado has had more players drafted by the NBA than Utah (2 vs 1).