|Florida A&M||J Adams 14.3||M Abdul-Aleem 4.9||J Adams 3.0|
|Bethune-Cookman||A Coleman 17.5||A Coleman 6.7||K Dukes 3.7|
On Saturday, Florida A&M heads to Moore Gym to take on Bethune-Cookman. Tip-off occurs at 4:00 EST. The Rattlers defeated the Wildcats 75-67 on December 1st and are 3-7 against them over the past four years.
This game will separate Bethune-Cookman and Florida A&M, who currently share 8th place in the MEAC.
The Rattlers fell 57-48 to Delaware State on January 28th. Jamari Bradshaw finished with 18 points in the loss. He tallies 10.3 points per game and also adds 3.7 rebounds per game. For the Wildcats, Alex Smith finished with 6 points and 10 rebounds in the 58-57 win over Maryland-Eastern Shore on January 28th. He averages 7.6 points per game in addition to a team-best 2.1 blocks per game. One category in which Bethune-Cookman is especially proficient is turnover percentage at 18.9, ranking 1st in their conference (and 97th nationally).
- Boom! Florida A&M defeated Bethune-Cookman by 8 points the last time they played (Dec 01, 2012).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Florida A&M has come back to win after being down at half against Bethune-Cookman 5 times since 1998.
- You get an A for effort, but Florida A&M has emerged victorious against Bethune-Cookman the last 2 times they've played.
- Reggie Lewis is ranked 7th in the MEAC in three-pointers.
- The Florida A&M steals leader (Jamie Adams) has more steals than the Bethune-Cookman steals leader (Kevin Dukes).
- Florida A&M takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Bethune-Cookman (2 vs 0).
- Florida A&M is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Florida A&M is 205 lbs compared to 185 lbs for Bethune-Cookman.
- Florida A&M is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on Florida A&M is 76.5 inches compared to 75.0 inches for Bethune-Cookman.
- Jamari Bradshaw is ranked 5th in the MEAC in steals.