|Clemson||D Booker 12.4||D Booker 7.8||R Hall 4.0|
|Boston College||R Anderson 16.4||R Anderson 8.9||J Rahon 3.8|
Boston College hosts Clemson at Silvio O. Conte Forum on Saturday. It starts at 12:00 EST and you can catch it on ACC Network or ESPN3.com. The Eagles are 2-4 against the Tigers over the last four years. They won 59-57 on 1/12/2012 the last time they played.
Boston College is in 11th place in the conference, Clemson is in 7th place. Boston College has lost five straight.
The Eagles fell 82-70 to North Carolina on January 29th. Olivier Hanlan finished with 22 points and 6 rebounds in the loss. On top of a team-high 1.3 steals per game, he also scores 14.2 points per game. For the Tigers, K.J. McDaniels finished with 15 points and 5 rebounds in the 63-60 win over Georgia Tech on January 29th. With 2.1 blocks per game and 1.4 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- Boston College has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (30% vs 63%).
- Lonnie Jackson is ranked 2nd in the ACC in three-pointers.
- Boston College has a much better NCSA Power Ranking than Clemson (#13 vs #97).
- Joe Rahon is ranked 8th in the ACC in assists.
- The Boston College scoring leader (Ryan Anderson) has more points than the Clemson scoring leader (Devin Booker).
- Olivier Hanlan is ranked 8th in the ACC in points.
- Boston College beat Clemson by 2 points the last time they played (Jan 12, 2012).
- Boston College has a better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (57.90% to 56.38%).
- Ryan Anderson is ranked 4th in the ACC in points and 4th in the ACC in rebounds.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Boston College has a stronger schedule than Clemson this season (SOS Rank: #58 vs #115).
|D||Andrew Van Nest||12||4||2||1||0||0||1|
|F||J. Cain Carney||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|