April 5, 2009
So, Pittsburgh, here is your list!
- The song "We are Family" is still stuck in your head.
- Your motto is "Losing is a disease".
- You constantly wonder how the Pirates and the Braves went completely different ways after being the NL's elite in the early 1990's.
- You actually think the Pierogies are cool.
- You know the names of each of the Pierogies.
- You have a son named Roberto or Willie.
- You are happy with a 65 win season. Anything above that is an added bonus.
- You only go to games to get a bobblehead.
- The Steelers receive your attention by mid-July.
- You have skipped school or work to go to a game.
- You have turned down free tickets to a game.
- You are still living in the '70's.
- After the first sweep of the season, you give up hope.
- You can actually name the Pirates' last five managers.
- You have a picture album full of photos taken of you on the Clemente Bridge.
- Jason Bay's departure was tragic to you.
- You think Nate McLouth's hair is gorgeous.
- You have left a Pirates game so you could watch the Steelers game.
- You have prayed for Honus Wagner to come back from the dead.
- You check Bleacher Report to read about anything positive about the Pirates.
- You think that you would be a better owner than the current ones.
- You wear a pirate eye patch to a game.
- You wear that eye patch so you only have to watch the action with one eye.
- You go to a game to see the opponents.
- You think that the Pirates are the best team in the world!
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!