|Xavier||S Christon 14.8||T Taylor 8.2||S Christon 4.6|
|Richmond||D Brothers 16.2||D Williams 6.8||C Lindsay 3.2|
Xavier visits Robins Center on Saturday to take on Richmond. Tip-off is at 6:00 EST and it can be seen on FSN-OH. The Musketeers are 3-2 against the Spiders over the last four years. They won 65-57 on 2/25/2012 the last time they played.
Xavier is in 1st place in the conference, Richmond is in 11th place.
In a 66-61 win over Dayton on January 30th, Dee Davis put up 14 points for the Musketeers. While contributing 3.7 assists per game, he also scores 8.9 points per game. For the Spiders, Darien Brothers finished with 22 points in the 71-64 loss to Temple on January 30th. He leads the team with 16.2 points per game. When considering the Four Factors, Richmond performs well in effective field goal percentage at 52.6. This ranks 2nd in the conference and 46th in the country.
- Semaj Christon is ranked 6th in the A-10 in assists.
- People just expect us to beat you. Xavier has been the favorite 14 out of the last 16 times.
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, Xavier has had more players drafted by the NBA than Richmond (5 vs 1).
- We win when it counts, too. Xavier has more NCAA Tournament wins over the last 10 years than Richmond (14 vs 2).
- How does our back look? Xavier is ranked higher than Richmond in the A-10 (#2 vs #11).
- At least you keep showing up. Xavier has an average margin of victory of 13 over Richmond in 13 wins since 2001.
- Xavier has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Richmond ($41,460 vs $51,470).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Xavier has come back to win after being down at half against Richmond 4 times since 2001.
- We just win. Xavier has more wins over the last 5 years than Richmond (142 vs 120).
- Xavier has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (71.45% to 54.68%).
- AP voters think more highly of Xavier and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Richmond (71 vs 3).