Duquesne vs. St. Bonaventure: Full Game Preview
|Duquesne||S Johnson 13.1||A Marhold 5.7||D Colter 5.0|
|St. Bonaventure||D Conger 14.3||D Conger 7.2||D Conger 2.8|
St. Bonaventure welcomes Duquesne to Reilly Center on Saturday. The game tips off at 4:00 EST and it can be seen on CBSSNR, ROOT, TWC. The Bonnies are 4-5 against the Dukes over the last four years. They won 69-48 on 2/11/2012 the last time they played.
Duquesne is in 16th place in the conference and St. Bonaventure is in 12th place.
In their last match-up on January 26th, Demetrius Conger put up 15 points and 9 rebounds for the Bonnies in a loss to Saint Louis, 67-57. He contributes a team-leading 14.3 points per game, 7.2 rebounds per game, and 2.8 assists per game. The Dukes were defeated by Dayton 72-56 on January 26th despite 16 points and 5 rebounds from Jeremiah Jones. He is averaging 7.4 points and 3.6 rebounds per game.
- The St. Bonaventure scoring leader (Demetrius Conger) has more points than the Duquesne scoring leader (Sean Johnson).
- St. Bonaventure is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on St. Bonaventure is 205 lbs compared to 196 lbs for Duquesne.
- The St. Bonaventure three-point leader (Eric Mosley) has more three-pointers than the Duquesne three-point leader (Derrick Colter).
- Youssou Ndoye is ranked 5th in the A-10 in blocks.
- St. Bonaventure allows fewer rebounds (33.8 allowed per game vs 37.9 allowed per game) than Duquesne this season.
- St. Bonaventure is a better free-throw-shooting team (72.9% vs 64.0%) than Duquesne this season.
- St. Bonaventure is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on St. Bonaventure is 76.9 inches compared to 75.4 inches for Duquesne.
- St. Bonaventure players are more experienced than Duquesne players (13,194 minutes played vs 8,722 minutes played).
- St. Bonaventure embarrassed Duquesne by 21 points the last time they played (Feb 11, 2012).