|Bradley||W Lemon Jr. 14.8||T Pickett 5.6||W Lemon Jr. 3.5|
|Creighton||D McDermott 23.9||D McDermott 7.4||G Gibbs 5.8|
On Saturday, No. 21 Creighton matches up against Bradley. It gets started at 3:05 EST and you can catch it on KMTV. The Bluejays are 7-2 against the Braves over the last four years. They won 73-59 on 1/28/2012 the last time they played.
Creighton is 1st in the Missouri Valley and Bradley is in 5th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
The 29 points and 10 rebounds by Doug McDermott helped the Bluejays to a 91-77 victory over Missouri State on January 30th. He paces the team in points per game with 23.9, and rebounds per game with 7.4. For the Braves, Walt Lemon Jr. put up 27 points and 5 rebounds in the 83-77 win over Illinois State on January 29th. With 14.8 points per game and 3.5 assists per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Creighton has a statistical advantage over Bradley in one significant category, scoring, where the Bluejays have an edge over the Braves, 79 points per game to 67 points per game.
- Creighton is better under pressure, and has defeated Bradley in 4 out of the last 7 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- Diaper Dandies love us. Creighton has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Bradley (1 vs 0).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Creighton has come back to win after being down at half against Bradley 3 times since 2004.
- At least you keep showing up. Creighton has an average margin of victory of 11 over Bradley in 39 wins since 1980.
- It's only wins and losses, but Creighton has a better overall record than Bradley this season (19-3 vs 13-9).
- Creighton players are more experienced than Bradley players (15,790 minutes played vs 14,763 minutes played).
- You get an A for effort, but Creighton has emerged victorious against Bradley the last 2 times they've played.
- Jahenns Manigat is ranked 9th in the Missouri Valley in three-pointers.
- Obviously, AP Voters agree that Creighton is superior to Bradley (Latest AP Poll: #21 vs Not Ranked).
- Doug McDermott is ranked 1st nationally in points, 3rd in the Missouri Valley in rebounds, and 3rd in the Missouri Valley in three-pointers.
- The Creighton scoring leader (Doug McDermott) has more points than the Bradley scoring leader (Walt Lemon Jr.).
|B||Walt Lemon Jr.||33||15||3||4||2||0||4|