|Cincinnati||S Kilpatrick 18.4||T Rubles 6.0||C Wright 3.5|
|Seton Hall||F Edwin 16.7||G Teague 7.9||T Maayan 3.7|
No. 24 Cincinnati travels to Prudential Center on Saturday to take on Seton Hall. The game gets underway at 11:00 EST and you can catch it on ESPN U. The Bearcats are 2-2 against the Pirates over the last four years. The last time they met (2/18/2012) they won 62-57.
Cincinnati is currently in 4th place in the Big East and Seton Hall is in 12th.
In their last game, Sean Kilpatrick put up 19 points and 6 rebounds in the Bearcats 62-54 win over Rutgers on January 30th. He leads the team with 18.4 points per game. For the Pirates, Brian Oliver finished with 13 points and 5 rebounds in the 74-52 loss to Georgetown on January 30th. He contributes 4.2 rebounds per game in addition to his 8.6 points per game.
Seton Hall StatSmack
- The Cincinnati blocks leader (Cheikh Mbodj) has more blocks than the Seton Hall blocks leader (Brandon Mobley).
- We just win. Cincinnati has more wins over the last 5 years than Seton Hall (119 vs 100).
- Cincinnati beat Seton Hall by 5 points the last time they played (Feb 18, 2012).
- How does our back look? Cincinnati is ranked higher than Seton Hall in the Big East (#3 vs #12).
- You get an A for effort, but Cincinnati has emerged victorious against Seton Hall the last 2 times they've played.
- Cincinnati has a better conference record than Seton Hall this season (5-3 vs 2-5).
- Cincinnati can actually jump, with more rebounds (42.2 per game vs 36.3 per game) than Seton Hall this season.
- Even computers respect Cincinnati more. We have a better RPI this season than Seton Hall (RPI: #23 vs #96).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Cincinnati currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (956 to 951) than Seton Hall, per the NCAA.
- The Cincinnati scoring leader (Sean Kilpatrick) has more points than the Seton Hall scoring leader (Fuquan Edwin).
- It's only wins and losses, but Cincinnati has a better overall record than Seton Hall this season (17-4 vs 13-7).
|D+||J. Davis III||11||6||3||1||0||0||1|