|Bryant University||A Francis 27||A Francis 9||J O`Shea 7|
|Fairleigh Dickinson||M Seilund 16||K Rochford 6||M Jones 4|
On Thursday, January 31st, Fairleigh Dickinson was punished by Bryant 78-63 in conference play. The game got away from Fairleigh Dickinson in the second half after they trailed by just five points heading into the locker room. Mathias Seilund put up a team-high 16 points plus two rebounds for the Knights. Kinu Rochford had 12 points and added six rebounds. For the Bulldogs, Alex Francis finished with a season-high 27 points and nine rebounds. Next up for Fairleigh Dickinson (7-15, 2-7 NEC) is Central Connecticut State (9-11, 5-4 NEC) on Saturday, February 2nd on their home court.
Fairleigh Dickinson Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:58 left to go.
- The last time FDU started the season 7-15 was 2007.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 7 or fewer free throws made.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has lost 75% of the time this season (2-6) after committing 17 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 39 or more rebounds this season, Fairleigh Dickinson has lost 100% of the time (0-9).
- When the opposition records 17 or more assists this season, Fairleigh Dickinson has lost 100% of the time (0-9).
- When the opposition commits 16 or fewer turnovers this season, Fairleigh Dickinson has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- Fairleigh Dickinson has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- This is the 7th game at home this season--FDU has a -7.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Mathias Seilund and Melquan Bolding) accounted for 47.6% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Kinu Rochford and Melquan Bolding) accounted for 42.3% of the rebounds.
- Kinu Rochford has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 22 games this season.
- Mathias Seilund had career highs with 16 points and 4 three-pointers.
- Kinu Rochford has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Bryant Game Notes
- Alex Francis accounted for 34.6% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Alex Francis and Corey Maynard) accounted for 43.5% of the rebounds.
- Alex Francis has led the team in scoring 8 times and in rebounding 14 times in 20 games this season.
- This marks the 21st 20-point game of Alex Francis's career.
- Dyami Starks has 5 straight double-digit point games.
|C||S. Sanders Jr.||19||2||0||4||1||0||1|