Brown vs. Dartmouth: Full Game Preview
|Brown||M Sullivan 14.8||R Maia 7.9||S McGonagill 4.6|
|Dartmouth||G Maldunas 10.8||G Maldunas 6.2||A Mitola 2.1|
On Friday, Brown heads to Edward Leede Arena to take on Dartmouth. Tip-off is at 7:00 EST. The Bears are 6-2 against the Big Green over the last four years. They fell 58-53 on 2/18/2012, the last time they met.
In spite of 13 points and 7 rebounds from Matt Sullivan, the Bears came up short 76-64 against Yale on January 26th. He leads the team with 14.8 points per game and 1.5 steals per game. For the Big Green, Connor Boehm put up 14 points and 11 rebounds in the 82-77 loss to Harvard on January 26th. He contributes 5.6 rebounds per game in addition to his 7.7 points per game.
- The Brown rebounding leader (Rafael Maia) has more rebounds than the Dartmouth rebounding leader (Gabas Maldunas).
- Sean McGonagill is ranked 3rd in the Ivy League in points, 2nd in the Ivy League in three-pointers, 3rd in the Ivy League in assists, and 9th in the Ivy League in steals.
- Brown is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on Brown is 77.8 inches compared to 75.6 inches for Dartmouth.
- The Brown blocks leader (Cedric Kuakumensah) has more blocks than the Dartmouth blocks leader (Gabas Maldunas).
- Brown is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Brown is 209 lbs compared to 199 lbs for Dartmouth.
- The Brown assist leader (Sean McGonagill) has more assists than the Dartmouth assist leader (Alex Mitola).
- At least you keep showing up. Brown has an average margin of victory of 12 over Dartmouth in 32 wins since 1980.
- The Brown three-point leader (Sean McGonagill) has more three-pointers than the Dartmouth three-point leader (Alex Mitola).
- Cedric Kuakumensah is ranked 3rd in the Ivy League in rebounds and 1st in the Ivy League in blocks.
- Tucker Halpern is ranked 7th in the Ivy League in three-pointers.
- It's only wins and losses, but Brown has a better overall record than Dartmouth this season (7-9 vs 4-12).