|Oregon State||R Nelson 16.0||E Moreland 10.6||J Burton 3.0|
|California||A Crabbe 20.0||D Kravish 7.1||J Cobbs 4.2|
On Thursday, Oregon State travels to Haas Pavilion to take on California. Tip-off occurs at 10:00 EST and you can see it on ESPNU. The Beavers are 4-4 against the Golden Bears over the last four years. They lost 77-63 the last time they played (2/18/2012).
Oregon State is in 11th place in the conference, California is in 7th place.
In their last match-up on January 26th, Ahmad Starks put up 17 points and 8 assists for the Beavers in a loss to Washington State, 71-68. While contributing 2.4 rebounds per game, he also scores 12.1 points per game. The Golden Bears were defeated by Colorado 81-71 on January 27th despite 22 points and 6 assists from Justin Cobbs. He leads the team in assists with 4.2 per game and steals with 1.4 per game.
- Ahmad Starks is ranked 2nd in the Pac 12 in three-pointers.
- The Oregon State blocks leader (Eric Moreland) has more blocks than the California blocks leader (David Kravish).
- The Oregon State basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than California (64% vs 30%).
- The Oregon State rebounding leader (Eric Moreland) has more rebounds than the California rebounding leader (David Kravish).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Oregon State has come back to win after being down at half against California 3 times since 1997.
- At least you keep showing up. Oregon State has an average margin of victory of 11 over California in 30 wins since 1980.
- Eric Moreland is ranked 6th in the Pac 12 in rebounds and 45th nationally in blocks.
- Oregon State players are more experienced than California players (13,450 minutes played vs 12,157 minutes played).
- Oregon State is a better three-point shooting team (36.3% vs 31.2%) than California this season.
- Joe Burton is ranked 9th in the Pac 12 in assists.