Saint Joseph's 66
(12-7, 5-3 away)
(6-15, 5-4 home)
Venue: Rose Hill Gym
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||C Jones 19
||R Roberts Jr. 10
||L Galloway 6
||B Frazier 24
||R Canty 14
||B Frazier 5
St. Joseph's (PA) squared off with Fordham on Wednesday, January 30th and got a road win against the Rams 66-62 in A-10 play. The Hawks got the win with 12 points and seven rebounds from Halil Kanacevic. Chris Wilson also had a solid game, scoring 10 points and adding seven rebounds. Branden Frazier got a game-high 24 points for the Rams. The next game will be on Saturday, February 2nd when St. Joseph's (PA) (12-7, 3-3 A-10) welcomes Temple (14-6, 3-3 A-10).
St. Joseph's (PA) Game Notes
- St. Joseph's (PA) started 12-7 during the 2011 and 2008 seasons (since 1996).
- The Hawks have won 3 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, St. Joseph's (PA) has won 23 close games.
- The Hawks have won 88% of the time this season (7-1) after recording 25 or more field goals made.
- St. Joseph's (PA) has won 83% of the time this season (5-1) when its field goal percentage has been 46.3% or better.
- StJoe has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when opponents record 21 or fewer field goals made.
- StJoe has won 92% of the time this season (11-1) after holding an opponent to under 39.6% field goal percentage.
- This season St. Joseph's (PA) has won 80% of the time (4-1) when Chris Wilson plays 37 minutes or more, 86% of the time (6-1) when Carl Jones has 5 field goals made or more, and 78% of the time (7-2) when Halil Kanacevic has 7 rebounds or more.
- This is the 3rd win of the season where the Hawks came back after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Carl Jones and Halil Kanacevic) accounted for 46.9% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Ronald Roberts Jr. and Chris Wilson) accounted for 48.5% of the rebounds.
- Carl Jones has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 19 games this season.
- Ronald Roberts Jr. has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 19 games this season.
- Ronald Roberts Jr. recorded the 16th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Ronald Roberts Jr..
- Ronald Roberts Jr. recorded a double-double. It was his 9th this season and 13th of his career.
- Halil Kanacevic has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Halil Kanacevic had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
Fordham Game Notes
- The Rams have lost 3 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Fordham has lost 19 close games.
- Ryan Canty recorded a team season high in defensive rebounds with 12.
- Branden Frazier accounted for 38.7% of the team's points.
- Ryan Canty accounted for 41.1% of the team's rebounds.
- Branden Frazier has led the team in scoring 11 times in 21 games this season.
- Ryan Canty has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 21 games this season.
- This marks the 13th 20-point game of Branden Frazier's career.
- Ryan Canty recorded the 7th double-digit rebound game of his career.
|B+||R. Roberts Jr.||28||10||10||1||2||0||3|