(12-8, 3-5 away)
(12-8, 8-3 home)
Venue: Cintas Center
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||V Sanford 16
||D Oliver 6
||K Dillard 5
||D Davis 14
||T Taylor 11
||S Christon 3
Dayton faced off with Xavier on Wednesday, January 30th and stumbled against the Musketeers 66-61 in conference play. Kevin Dillard got 12 points plus five assists in the loss. Vee Sanford had a game-high 16 points. For the Musketeers, Travis Taylor got eight points and 11 rebounds. Dayton (12-8, 2-4 A-10) gets Saint Louis (14-5, 3-2 A-10) on the road on Saturday, February 2nd.
Dayton Game Notes
- The last time UD started the season 12-8 was 2000.
- The Flyers have been unlucky 5 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Dayton has lost 29 close games.
- Dayton has lost 80% of the time this season (1-4) after recording 61 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 52.8% or better this season, Dayton has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 36 or more rebounds this season, Dayton has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- The Flyers set a season high for blocks.
- UD set season lows for free throws made and rebounds.
- The top two scorers (Vee Sanford and Kevin Dillard) accounted for 45.9% of the points.
- Devin Oliver accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Vee Sanford has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 20 games this season.
- Devin Oliver has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 20 games this season.
- Kevin Dillard has 13 straight double-digit point games.
- Vee Sanford has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Vee Sanford had a career high with 8 field goals made.
Xavier Game Notes
- The Musketeers won this one, but have lost 4 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Xavier has lost 24 close games.
- The top two scorers (Dee Davis and Semaj Christon) accounted for 40.9% of the points.
- Travis Taylor accounted for 30.5% of the team's rebounds.
- Travis Taylor has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 20 games this season.
- Travis Taylor recorded the 18th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Semaj Christon has 8 straight double-digit point games.