(17) Missouri 70
(15-5, 3-4 away)
Venue: Pete Maravich Center
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||P Pressey 25
||T Criswell 9
||P Pressey 5
||A Hickey 20
||J O`Bryant III 11
||A Hickey 4
On Wednesday, January 30th, No. 17 Missouri was upset by LSU 73-70 in conference play. Phil Pressey got a game-high 25 points plus five assists (4 Reb 4 Stl) in a losing effort. Jabari Brown also had a good outing, scoring 19 points and adding seven rebounds. Johnny O`Bryant III registered a double-double for LSU on 14 points and 11 rebounds. Missouri (14-5, 4-3 SEC) takes on Auburn (8-12, 2-5 SEC) on Saturday, February 2nd on their home court.
Missouri Game Notes
- Missouri started 15-5 during the 2009 and 2001 seasons (since 1996).
- The Tigers have been unlucky 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Missouri has lost 20 close games.
- When the opposition records 73 or more total points this season, Missouri has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- Mizzou set a season low for assists.
- The Tigers have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 4 games.
- Phil Pressey accounted for 35.7% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Tony Criswell and Jabari Brown) accounted for 41.0% of the rebounds.
- Phil Pressey has led the team in scoring in 5 out of 20 games this season.
- This marks the 6th 20-point game of Phil Pressey's career.
- Jabari Brown has 7 straight double-digit point games.
LSU Game Notes
- The Tigers won this one, but have lost 4 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, LSU has lost 23 close games.
- The top two scorers (Anthony Hickey and Andre Stringer) accounted for 52.0% of the points.
- Johnny O`Bryant III accounted for 42.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Anthony Hickey has led the team in scoring 3 times in 18 games this season.
- Johnny O`Bryant III has led the team in rebounding 8 times in 18 games this season.
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded the 12th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Johnny O`Bryant III has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Johnny O`Bryant III has grabbed double-digit rebounds in 3 straight games.
- Johnny O`Bryant III recorded a double-double. It was his 7th this season and 9th of his career.
- Johnny O`Bryant III set a career high with 10 defensive rebounds.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Anthony Hickey's career.
- Anthony Hickey has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- Anthony Hickey set a career high with 9 field goals made.
|A||J. O`Bryant III||38||14||11||3||1||1||3|
|-||A. Del Piero||4||0||0||0||0||0||0|