Boise State 57
(14-6, 5-5 away)
Colorado State 77
(17-4, 13-0 home)
Venue: Moby Arena
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||M Thompson 13
||A Drmic 5
||I Hadziomerovic 2
||P Hornung 23
||P Hornung 13
||W Eikmeier 4
On Wednesday, January 30th, Boise State took on Colorado State and was destroyed by the Rams 77-57 in conference play. The Broncos were paced by Anthony Drmic, who put up 12 points and five rebounds. Mikey Thompson got 13 points and added three rebounds. Pierce Hornung got a double-double for the Rams on a game-high 23 points and 13 rebounds. Boise State (14-6, 2-4 MWC) hosts UNLV (17-4, 4-2 MWC) on Saturday, February 2nd.
Boise State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 6:38 left to go.
- The last time BSU started the season 14-6 was 2008.
- When the opposition records 19 or more free throws made this season, Boise State has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition records 77 or more total points this season, Boise State has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- BSU set season lows for blocks, field goals made, steals, three-pointers, and three-point percentage.
- Boise State has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- The top two scorers (Mikey Thompson and Anthony Drmic) accounted for 43.8% of the points.
- Ryan Watkins has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 20 games this season.
- Anthony Drmic has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Igor Hadziomerovic.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Ryan Watkins.
Colorado State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Pierce Hornung and Dorian Green) accounted for 45.4% of the points.
- Pierce Hornung accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Pierce Hornung has led the team in scoring 3 times and in rebounding 12 times in 21 games this season.
- Wes Eikmeier has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Pierce Hornung's career.
- Pierce Hornung recorded a double-double. It was his 3rd this season and 9th of his career.
- Pierce Hornung set career highs with 3 three-pointers and a 100% three-point percentage.
- Dorian Green has 4 straight double-digit point games.
|-||Joe De Ciman||4||2||1||0||0||0||0|