Fresno State 50
(7-13, 3-7 away)
Air Force 62
(13-6, 10-1 home)
Venue: Clune Arena
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||K Olekaibe 18
||T Johnson 5
||A Huddleston 3
||T Fletcher 19
||M Fitzgerald 10
||T Fletcher 5
On Wednesday, January 30th, Fresno State stumbled against Air Force 62-50 in conference play. The Bulldogs were paced by Kevin Olekaibe, who put up a season-high 18 points, with all 18 coming from three-point range. Tyler Johnson had 11 points and added five rebounds. For the Falcons, Todd Fletcher got a game-high 19 points and five assists. Fresno State (7-13, 1-6 MWC) takes on UNLV (17-4, 4-2 MWC) on Wednesday, February 6th at home.
Fresno State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:42 left to go.
- The Bulldogs have lost 89% of the time this season (1-8) after having a field goal percentage of 37.5% or worse.
- Fresno State has lost 85% of the time this season (2-11) after recording 9 or fewer assists.
- Fresno State has lost 80% of the time this season (2-8) after committing 12 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 35 or more rebounds this season, Fresno State has lost 83% of the time (2-10).
- When the opposition records 15 or more free throws made this season, Fresno State has lost 80% of the time (2-8).
- Fresno State set a season low for free throws made.
- The Bulldogs have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Fresno State has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Kevin Olekaibe recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 6 and three pointers attempted with 10.
- Kevin Olekaibe accounted for 36.0% of the team's points.
- The bench recorded more points (34) than the starters (16).
- Tyler Johnson has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 20 games this season.
- Tyler Johnson has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Allen Huddleston has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Kevin Olekaibe had a career high with 6 three-pointers.
Air Force Game Notes
- Mike Fitzgerald recorded a team season high in rebounds with 10.
- Todd Fletcher accounted for 30.6% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Mike Fitzgerald and Taylor Broekhuis) accounted for 45.7% of the rebounds.
- Todd Fletcher has led the team in scoring 3 times in 19 games this season.
- Mike Fitzgerald has led the team in rebounding 5 times in 19 games this season.
- Michael Lyons has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Todd Fletcher set career highs with 8 field goals made and a 100% three-point percentage.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Taylor Broekhuis.
- Mike Fitzgerald recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Mike Fitzgerald set a career high with 10 rebounds.
|C-||Jerry Brown Jr||27||3||4||0||1||0||1|