(14-7, 12-2 home)
Venue: Fogelman Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||I Sykes 20
||K Clanton 10
||I Sykes 4
||J Davis 18
||J Davis 9
||R Tarrant 3
UCF got a road win against Tulane 58-50 in conference action on Wednesday, January 30th. Isaiah Sykes was exceptional for the Knights and put up a game-high 20 points and nine rebounds (4 Ast 3 Blk 3 Stl). Keith Clanton also had a strong game, scoring eight points and adding 10 rebounds. For the Green Wave, Josh Davis finished with a team-high 18 points and nine rebounds (6 Blk 3 Stl). UCF (15-5, 5-1 C-USA) goes to Marshall (9-12, 2-4 C-USA) on Saturday, February 2nd.
UCF Game Notes
- UCF started 15-5 during the 2011 and 2006 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Tulane extended the UCF winning streak to 4 games.
- UCF beat the spread by 10.5 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Knights have beaten the spread.
- The Knights have won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after recording 7 or more blocks.
- UCF has won 83% of the time this season (5-1) after committing 12 or fewer turnovers.
- UCF has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when opponents record 50 or fewer total points.
- UCF has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after holding an opponent to under 26.7% three-point percentage.
- This season UCF has won 100% of the time (7-0) when Isaiah Sykes has 20 points or more, 71% of the time (5-2) when Calvin Newell Jr. plays 35 minutes or more, and 80% of the time (4-1) when Kasey Wilson has 5 field goals made or more.
- This is the 2nd win of the season where the Knights came back after being down at halftime.
- Isaiah Sykes recorded a team season high in field goals attempted with 21.
- Isaiah Sykes accounted for 34.4% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Keith Clanton and Isaiah Sykes) accounted for 47.5% of the rebounds.
- Isaiah Sykes has led the team in scoring in 7 out of 20 games this season.
- Keith Clanton has led the team in rebounding in 13 out of 20 games this season.
- This marks the 13th 20-point game of Isaiah Sykes's career.
- Isaiah Sykes has 4 straight 20+ point games.
- Keith Clanton recorded the 35th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Kasey Wilson.
Tulane Game Notes
- Tulane lost and did not cover the spread.
- Josh Davis recorded a team season high in blocks with 6.
- Josh Davis accounted for 36.0% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Josh Davis and Kendall Timmons) accounted for 40.4% of the rebounds.
- Josh Davis has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding 19 times in 21 games this season.
- Josh Davis has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Josh Davis set a career high with 6 blocks.
- Ricky Tarrant has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Ricky Tarrant.
- Trevante Drye set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
|B||C. Newell Jr.||35||8||2||3||3||0||1|