(14-7, 12-2 home)
Venue: Fogelman Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||I Sykes 20
||K Clanton 10
||I Sykes 4
||J Davis 18
||J Davis 9
||R Tarrant 3
On Wednesday, January 30th, Tulane took on UCF and lost at home against the Knights 58-50 in conference play. Josh Davis put up a team-high 18 points and nine rebounds (6 Blk 3 Stl) in the loss. Ricky Tarrant had 10 points and added four rebounds. For the Knights, Isaiah Sykes finished with a game-high 20 points and nine rebounds (4 Ast 3 Blk 3 Stl). Tulane (14-7, 2-4 C-USA) gets Texas-El Paso (11-8, 4-2 C-USA) on the road on Saturday, February 2nd.
Tulane Game Notes
- The last time Tulane started the season 14-7 was 2011.
- The Green Wave set a season high for blocks.
- The last time Tulane recorded at least 9 blocks was Jan 14, 2012 against Rice.
- Tulane set season lows for free throws made and total points.
- This is the 3rd loss of the season where the Green Wave opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Josh Davis recorded a team season high in blocks with 6.
- Josh Davis accounted for 36.0% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Josh Davis and Kendall Timmons) accounted for 40.4% of the rebounds.
- Josh Davis has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding 19 times in 21 games this season.
- Josh Davis has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Josh Davis had a career high with 6 blocks.
- Ricky Tarrant has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Ricky Tarrant.
- Trevante Drye had a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
UCF Game Notes
- Isaiah Sykes recorded a team season high in field goals attempted with 21.
- Isaiah Sykes accounted for 34.4% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Keith Clanton and Isaiah Sykes) accounted for 47.5% of the rebounds.
- Isaiah Sykes has led the team in scoring 7 times in 20 games this season.
- Keith Clanton has led the team in rebounding 13 times in 20 games this season.
- This marks the 13th 20-point game of Isaiah Sykes's career.
- Isaiah Sykes has 4 straight 20+ point games.
- Keith Clanton recorded the 35th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Kasey Wilson.
|B||C. Newell Jr.||35||8||2||3||3||0||1|