(15-5, 7-3 away)
Venue: Alumni Hall (MD)
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||S Cvrkalj 18
||H Greiner 10
||M McKnight 7
||W Kelly 11
||W Kelly 10
||W Kelly 3
Lehigh punished Navy 71-49 in Patriot action in a game where the Midshipmen mustered only 29% from the floor. Holden Greiner got 12 points and 10 rebounds for the Mountain Hawks, earning a double-double. Mackey McKnight had seven points and added nine rebounds. Will Kelly got a double-double for the Midshipmen on a season-high 11 points and 10 rebounds. Lehigh (13-5, 4-1 Patriot) takes on Army (10-11, 3-3 Patriot) on Sunday, February 3rd on the road.
Lehigh Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:16 left to go.
- This was the 5th blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past 5 seasons, Lehigh has been on the winning end of 18 blowout games.
- Lehigh has won 92% of the time this season (11-1) when its field goal percentage has been 46.3% or better.
- The Mountain Hawks have won 91% of the time this season (10-1) after recording 9 or more three-pointers.
- Lehigh has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when opponents record 49 or fewer total points.
- This season Lehigh has won 85% of the time (11-2) when Holden Greiner has 12 points or more, 83% of the time (5-1) when Gabe Knutson has 6 rebounds or more, and 83% of the time (5-1) when Mackey McKnight has 7 assists or more.
- The Mountain Hawks have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- The top two scorers (Stefan Cvrkalj and Holden Greiner) accounted for 42.2% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Holden Greiner and Mackey McKnight) accounted for 42.2% of the rebounds.
- Holden Greiner has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 20 games this season.
- Mackey McKnight had a career high with 9 rebounds.
- Holden Greiner recorded the 6th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Holden Greiner recorded a double-double. It was his 3rd this season and 5th of his career.
- B.J. Bailey has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Navy Game Notes
- This was the 2nd blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past 5 seasons, Navy has been on the losing end of 12 blowout games.
- This loss extended the Midshipmen losing streak to 3 games.
- Will Kelly recorded a team season high in offensive rebounds with 5.
- The top two scorers (Worth Smith and Will Kelly) accounted for 44.8% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Will Kelly and Worth Smith) accounted for 43.2% of the rebounds.
- Worth Smith has led the team in scoring 7 times in 22 games this season.
- Will Kelly recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Will Kelly.
- Will Kelly recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.