(8-14, 4-11 away)
(11-12, 9-2 home)
Venue: Kirby Sports Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||M McMullen 10
||C Graham 7
||J Brandenburg 3
||S Hinrichs 24
||S Hinrichs 7
||T Johnson 8
On Wednesday, January 30th, Colgate allowed 30 points from three-point territory to Lafayette and was easily defeated by the Leopards 69-40 in conference play. The game was pretty much decided at halftime, with Lafayette up 35-17. Matt McMullen got a season-high 10 points plus seven rebounds in the Raiders loss. Clayton Graham scored two points and added seven rebounds. For the Leopards, Seth Hinrichs finished with a game-high 24 points, including 5-of-7 shooting from three-point range. The next game will be on Saturday, February 2nd when Colgate (8-14, 2-4 Patriot) hosts Holy Cross (10-11, 2-4 Patriot).
Colgate Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 7:35 left to go.
- Colgate started 8-14 during the 2008, 2006, 2005, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- Colgate has lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after recording 7 or fewer free throws made.
- The Raiders have lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after having a three-point percentage of 17.6% or worse.
- When the opposition records 4 or more blocks this season, Colgate has lost 90% of the time (1-9).
- When the opposition records 10 or more steals this season, Colgate has lost 86% of the time (1-6).
- When the opposition commits 11 or fewer turnovers this season, Colgate has lost 83% of the time (2-10).
- The Raiders set a season high for steals.
- Colgate set season lows for field goals made, field goal percentage, rebounds, and total points.
- Colgate has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- The top two scorers (Matt McMullen and Pat Moore) accounted for 42.5% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Matt McMullen and Clayton Graham) accounted for 43.7% of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (20) than the starters (11).
- Matt McMullen has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 22 games this season.
Lafayette Game Notes
- Seth Hinrichs accounted for 34.7% of the team's points.
- Seth Hinrichs has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding 8 times in 23 games this season.
- This marks the 7th 20-point game of Seth Hinrichs's career.
- Seth Hinrichs has 4 straight double-digit point games.