(16-4, 6-4 away)
Bowling Green 55
(7-13, 7-3 home)
Venue: Stroh Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||Z Marshall 15
||D Treadwell 11
||A Abreu 6
||C Orr 16
||A Calhoun 11
||J Crawford 5
Bowling Green lost in front of the home crowd against Akron 68-55 in conference play on Wednesday, January 30th. A`uston Calhoun earned a double-double in the loss including 11 points and 11 rebounds. Chauncey Orr had a game-high 16 points and added three rebounds. For the Zips, Nick Harney finished with 10 points and three rebounds. Bowling Green (7-13, 2-5 MAC) welcomes Ball State (8-10, 2-4 MAC) on Saturday, February 2nd.
Bowling Green Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 4:14 left to go.
- Bowling Green has lost 88% of the time this season (1-7) after recording 32 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 68 or more total points this season, Bowling Green has lost 100% of the time (0-9).
- When the opposition records 28 or more field goals made this season, Bowling Green has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 48.3% or better this season, Bowling Green has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- BGSU set season lows for blocks and three-pointers.
- Bowling Green has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--BGSU has a 3.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Chauncey Orr and A`uston Calhoun) accounted for 49.0% of the points.
- A`uston Calhoun accounted for 34.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Chauncey Orr has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 20 games this season.
- A`uston Calhoun has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 20 games this season.
- A`uston Calhoun recorded the 10th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- A`uston Calhoun has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- A`uston Calhoun recorded a double-double. It was his 3rd this season and 8th of his career.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Richaun Holmes.
Akron Game Notes
- Zeke Marshall has led the team in scoring 7 times in 20 games this season.
- Demetrius Treadwell has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 20 games this season.
- Demetrius Treadwell recorded the 4th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Demetrius Treadwell has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Demetrius Treadwell recorded a double-double. It was the 4th of his career.