(10-11, 3-9 away)
Holy Cross 66
(10-11, 5-4 home)
Venue: Hart Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||E Ellis 23
||E Ellis 6
||D Cox 4
||J Burrell 14
||D Dudzinski 7
||J Burrell 6
Holy Cross took a home loss to Army 80-66 in conference play on Wednesday, January 30th. The Crusaders were paced by Justin Burrell, who put up a team-high 14 points and six assists. Phil Beans had 13 points and added three rebounds. For the Black Knights, Ella Ellis got a game-high 23 points and six rebounds. Holy Cross (10-11, 2-4 Patriot) takes on Colgate (8-13, 2-3 Patriot) on Saturday, February 2nd on the road.
Holy Cross Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:56 left to go.
- The last time HC started the season 10-11 was 2008.
- Holy Cross has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 26 or fewer rebounds.
- Holy Cross has lost 86% of the time this season (1-6) after committing 15 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 9 or more three-pointers this season, Holy Cross has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 16 or more assists this season, Holy Cross has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Holy Cross has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- Holy Cross has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 8th game at home this season--HC has a 3.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Justin Burrell and Phil Beans) accounted for 40.9% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dave Dudzinski and Malcolm Miller) accounted for 46.1% of the rebounds.
- Justin Burrell has led the team in scoring in 7 out of 21 games this season.
- Dave Dudzinski has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 21 games this season.
- Dave Dudzinski has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Justin Burrell has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Army Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Ella Ellis and Kyle Wilson) accounted for 55.0% of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (14) than the starters (13).
- Ella Ellis has led the team in scoring 15 times and in rebounding 4 times in 21 games this season.
- Kyle Toth has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Kyle Wilson's career.
- Kyle Wilson has 3 straight 20+ point games.
- This marks the 24th 20-point game of Ella Ellis's career.