Temple knocked off Richmond 71-64 in conference action on Wednesday, January 30th. The Owls got the win with 19 points and seven rebounds from Khalif Wyatt. Scootie Randall had a team-high 21 points and added four rebounds. For the Spiders, Terry Allen got six points and four rebounds. Temple (14-6, 3-3 A-10) travels to St. Joseph's (PA) (11-7, 2-3 A-10) on Saturday, February 2nd.
Temple Game Notes
- The last time Temple started the season 14-6 was 1997.
- Temple has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when its field goal percentage has been 48.1% or better.
- Temple has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after committing 15 or fewer turnovers.
- The Owls have won 88% of the time this season (7-1) after recording 16 or more free throws made.
- Temple has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) after holding an opponent to under 39.6% field goal percentage.
- Temple has won 100% of the time this season (9-0) when opponents record 12 or fewer free throws made.
- This season Temple has won 78% of the time (7-2) when Anthony Lee has 12 points or more, 71% of the time (5-2) when Scootie Randall plays 38 minutes or more, and 78% of the time (7-2) when Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson has 4 field goals made or more.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--Temple has a 7.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Scootie Randall and Khalif Wyatt) accounted for 56.3% of the points.
- Anthony Lee accounted for 34.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Scootie Randall has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 20 games this season.
- Anthony Lee has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 20 games this season.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Scootie Randall's career.
- Khalif Wyatt has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Khalif Wyatt had a career high with 7 rebounds.
- Anthony Lee recorded the 5th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Anthony Lee has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Anthony Lee recorded a double-double. It was the 4th of his career.
- Anthony Lee had career highs with 13 rebounds and 10 defensive rebounds.
Richmond Game Notes
- Darien Brothers accounted for 34.3% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Cedrick Lindsay and Alonzo Nelson-Ododa) accounted for 41.6% of the rebounds.
- Darien Brothers has led the team in scoring 11 times in 22 games this season.
- This marks the 13th 20-point game of Darien Brothers's career.