(14-5, 6-1 away)
La Salle 60
(14-6, 9-2 home)
Venue: Tom Gola Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 30, 2013
||R Putney 17
||C Lalanne 10
||C Williams 6
||R Galloway 16
||S Zack 9
||R Galloway 6
On Wednesday, January 30th, La Salle suffered a close loss to Massachusetts 61-60 in conference play. Ramon Galloway put up 16 points plus six rebounds (6 Ast 3 Stl) in a losing effort. Jerrell Wright had 16 points and added six rebounds. Cady Lalanne got nine points and 10 rebounds for the Minutemen. La Salle (14-5, 4-3 A-10) gets George Washington (10-8, 4-2 A-10) on the road on Saturday, February 2nd.
La Salle Game Notes
- The last time La Salle started the season 14-6 was 2011.
- La Salle set a season low for free throws made.
- La Salle has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--La Salle has a 7.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Jerrell Wright and Ramon Galloway) accounted for 53.3% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Steve Zack and Jerrell Wright) accounted for 46.8% of the rebounds.
- Steve Zack has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 20 games this season.
- Tyreek Duren has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Massachusetts Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Raphiael Putney and Maxie Esho) accounted for 45.9% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Cady Lalanne and Chaz Williams) accounted for 43.2% of the rebounds.
- Cady Lalanne has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 19 games this season.
- Cady Lalanne recorded the 7th double-digit rebound game of his career.