|Drexel||D Lee 18.2||D McCoy 8.2||F Massenat 4.4|
|George Mason||S Wright 18.1||S Wright 5.1||B Allen 3.2|
On Thursday, Drexel travels to Patriot Center to take on George Mason. It gets started at 7:00 EST and you can catch it on NBCSN. The Dragons are 2-3 against the Patriots over the last four years. The last time they met (1/12/2012) they won 60-53.
Drexel is in 7th place in the conference, George Mason is in 3rd place.
In their last match-up on January 28th, Damion Lee put up 30 points for the Dragons in a loss to Delaware, 66-64. He leads the team in scoring average, scoring 18.2 points per contest. For the Patriots, Jonathan Arledge put up 6 points in the 71-51 loss to Northeastern on January 27th. He contributes 3.9 rebounds per game in addition to his 5.2 points per game.
George Mason StatSmack
- At least you keep showing up. Drexel has an average margin of victory of 14 over George Mason in 7 wins since 1999.
- Drexel players are more experienced than George Mason players (16,137 minutes played vs 10,423 minutes played).
- The Drexel basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than George Mason (100% vs 67%).
- Drexel allows fewer rebounds (29.9 allowed per game vs 34.1 allowed per game) than George Mason this season.
- Drexel has a better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (61.07% to 58.03%).
- Damion Lee is ranked 4th in the CAA in three-pointers.
- The Drexel rebounding leader (Daryl McCoy) has more rebounds than the George Mason rebounding leader (Sherrod Wright).
- Daryl McCoy is ranked 6th in the CAA in rebounds.
- The Drexel assist leader (Frantz Massenat) has more assists than the George Mason assist leader (Bryon Allen).
- The Drexel three-point leader (Damion Lee) has more three-pointers than the George Mason three-point leader (Sherrod Wright).
- Frantz Massenat is ranked 2nd in the CAA in assists.