|Arizona State||J Carson 17.3||C Felix 8.2||J Carson 5.3|
|Washington State||B Motum 18.9||B Motum 6.6||R Woolridge 2.6|
Arizona State heads to Beasley Coliseum on Thursday to take on Washington State. Tip-off is at 11:00 EST and you can see it on Pac-12 Network. The Sun Devils are 4-4 against the Cougars over the last four years. They fell 72-50 on 2/18/2012, the last time they met.
Arizona State is in 3rd place in the Pac 12, Washington State is in 10th place.
In a 78-60 beatdown of UCLA on January 26th, Carrick Felix put up 23 points and 11 rebounds for the Sun Devils. He paces the team in rebounds per game with 8.2, and steals per game with 1.7. For the Cougars, Brock Motum finished with 20 points and 10 rebounds in the 71-68 win over Oregon State on January 26th. He puts up a team-leading 18.9 points per game, 6.6 rebounds per game, and 1.0 blocks per game.
Washington State StatSmack
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Arizona State has a stronger schedule than Washington State this season (SOS Rank: #100 vs #137).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Arizona State has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Washington State (2 vs 0).
- Arizona State has a more potent offense, scoring more points (73.3 per game vs 63.6 per game) than Washington State this season.
- Even computers respect Arizona State more. We have a better RPI this season than Washington State (RPI: #59 vs #162).
- The Arizona State steals leader (Carrick Felix) has more steals than the Washington State steals leader (Royce Woolridge).
- Jordan Bachynski is ranked 10th in the Pac 12 in rebounds and 3rd nationally in blocks.
- At least you keep showing up. Arizona State has an average margin of victory of 12 over Washington State in 33 wins since 1980.
- How does our back look? Arizona State is ranked higher than Washington State in the Pac 12 (#3 vs #10).
- Evan Gordon is ranked 4th in the Pac 12 in three-pointers and 8th in the Pac 12 in steals.
- The Arizona State assist leader (Jahii Carson) has more assists than the Washington State assist leader (Royce Woolridge).
- Jonathan Gilling is ranked 3rd in the Pac 12 in three-pointers and 9th in the Pac 12 in assists.