Robert Morris vs. St. Francis (NY): Full Game Preview
|Robert Morris||K Anderson 12.7||L Jones 6.1||V Jones 5.5|
|St. Francis (NY)||J Cannon 16.4||J Cannon 9.5||B Jones 4.3|
On Thursday, St. Francis (NY) welcomes Robert Morris at Pope Physical Education Center. It takes place at 7:00 EST. The Terriers are 3-5 against the Colonials over the last four years. The last time they met (1/28/2012) they won 81-68.
St. Francis (NY) is currently in 6th place in the conference and Robert Morris is in 1st.
The Terriers were defeated by Central Connecticut State 72-70 on January 26th despite 18 points and 14 rebounds from Jalen Cannon. He contributes a team-high 16.4 points per game and 9.5 rebounds per game. For the Colonials, Karvel Anderson finished with 22 points in the 76-68 win over Mount St. Mary's on January 26th. His 12.7 points per game is the highest mark on the team. Robert Morris ranks 2nd in their conference in free throw rate at 40.9, which also places them 49th in the country.
Robert Morris StatSmack
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. St. Francis has a stronger schedule than Robert Morris this season (SOS Rank: #223 vs #280).
- Jalen Cannon is ranked 5th in the NEC in points and 40th nationally in rebounds.
- The St. Francis rebounding leader (Jalen Cannon) has more rebounds than the Robert Morris rebounding leader (Lucky Jones).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. St. Francis has come back to win after being down at half against Robert Morris 5 times since 1996.
- Brent Jones is ranked 6th in the NEC in assists.
- At least you keep showing up. St. Francis has an average margin of victory of 8 over Robert Morris in 24 wins since 1980.
- The St. Francis scoring leader (Jalen Cannon) has more points than the Robert Morris scoring leader (Karvel Anderson).
- Ben Mockford is ranked 4th in the NEC in three-pointers.
- St. Francis waxed Robert Morris by 13 points the last time they played (Jan 28, 2012).