|UMKC||E Tyler 11.5||F Chatmon 7.6||E Tyler 3.3|
|North Dakota State||T Braun 15.2||M Bjorklund 5.9||L Alexander 3.9|
On Thursday, North Dakota State plays host to Missouri-Kansas City at Bison Sports Arena. Tip-off is at 8:00 EST. The Bison defeated the Kangaroos 63-44 on January 5th and are 6-3 against them over the past four years.
North Dakota State is in 2nd place in the conference, Missouri-Kansas City is in 7th place.
In their last outing, despite 16 points from TrayVonn Wright, the Bison fell to South Dakota State 69-53 on January 26th. He is averaging 9.9 points per game while also contributing a team-high 1.8 blocks per game. For the Kangaroos, Brad Reid finished with 12 points and 13 rebounds in the 67-59 loss to Nebraska-Omaha on January 26th. He contributes 3.3 rebounds per game in addition to his 3.0 points per game.
North Dakota State looks to have the advantage over Missouri-Kansas City in one significant area, scoring, where the Bison have an edge over the Kangaroos, 69 points per game to 62 points per game.
Missouri-Kansas City StatSmack
- Chris Kading is ranked 7th in the Summit League in blocks.
- Marshall Bjorklund is ranked 10th in the Summit League in rebounds.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? North Dakota State currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (975 to 960) than Missouri-Kansas City, per the NCAA.
- The North Dakota State scoring leader (Taylor Braun) has more points than the Missouri-Kansas City scoring leader (Thomas Staton).
- It must sting. North Dakota State has blown out Missouri-Kansas City by 20 points or more on 4 occasions since 2005.
- The North Dakota State assist leader (Lawrence Alexander) has more assists than the Missouri-Kansas City assist leader (Estan Tyler).
- Better not leave your building. North Dakota State has a better record on the road than Missouri-Kansas City this season (5-5 vs 3-6).
- North Dakota State has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (58.74% to 35.42%).
- Boom! North Dakota State humiliated Missouri-Kansas City by 19 points the last time they played (Jan 05, 2013).
- Be afraid. North Dakota State has blown out more teams than Missouri-Kansas City this season (8 blowouts vs 1).
- Lawrence Alexander is ranked 5th in the Summit League in assists.