|Rutgers||E Carter 15.4||D Miller 5.9||D Miller 2.7|
|Cincinnati||S Kilpatrick 18.4||T Rubles 6.1||C Wright 3.5|
On Wednesday, Rutgers heads to Fifth Third Arena to take on No. 24 Cincinnati. It starts at 7:00 EST and you can catch it on SNY, BEN, FSN-OH. The Scarlet Knights fell to the Bearcats 68-58 on January 12th and are 1-5 against them over the last four years.
Rutgers is in 11th place in the Big East, Cincinnati is in 5th place.
In their last outing, despite 21 points from Jerome Seagears, the Scarlet Knights fell to Connecticut 66-54 on January 27th. While contributing 2.4 assists per game, he also scores 5.4 points per game. For the Bearcats, Sean Kilpatrick finished with 21 points and 5 rebounds in the 57-55 loss to Syracuse on January 21st. He leads the team with 18.4 points per game.
- Rutgers is a better shooting team (48.3% vs 43.6%) than Cincinnati this season.
- Rutgers beat Cincinnati by 7 points the last time they played (Jan 28, 2012).
- At least you keep showing up. Rutgers has an average margin of victory of 7 over Cincinnati in 3 wins since 1989.
- Rutgers players are more experienced than Cincinnati players (11,598 minutes played vs 11,264 minutes played).
- Piscataway isn't as congested as Cincinnati (population is significantly lower).
- Rutgers is a better free-throw-shooting team (73.2% vs 62.7%) than Cincinnati this season.
- The Rutgers basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Cincinnati (78% vs 53%).
|D+||J. Davis III||11||6||3||1||0||0||1|