|Toledo||R Pearson 18.2||R Pearson 6.5||J Brown 5.2|
|Ball State||M Majok 12.6||M Majok 10.1||M Posley 2.9|
Toledo heads to Worthen Arena on Wednesday to take on Ball State. Tip-off is at 7:00 EST. The Rockets are 3-5 against the Cardinals over the last four years. They won 63-55 on 2/15/2012 the last time they played.
Ball State and Toledo are packed together in the conference, holding down 6th and 4th place, respectively.
In a 75-62 win over Bowling Green on January 26th, Dominique Buckley put up 20 points for the Rockets. He contributes 2.9 rebounds per game in addition to his 9.5 points per game. For the Cardinals, Majok Majok put up 21 points and 8 rebounds in the 82-62 blowout of Miami (OH) on January 26th. He puts up a team-leading 12.6 points per game, 10.1 rebounds per game, and 0.6 blocks per game.
Ball State StatSmack
- Toledo players are more experienced than Ball State players (11,395 minutes played vs 8,999 minutes played).
- Toledo beat Ball State by 8 points the last time they played (Feb 15, 2012).
- Rian Pearson is ranked 2nd in the MAC in points and 5th in the MAC in steals.
- The Toledo basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Ball State (75% vs 63%).
- Julius Brown is ranked 8th in the MAC in assists.
- The Toledo scoring leader (Rian Pearson) has more points than the Ball State scoring leader (Jesse Berry).
- The Toledo blocks leader (Nathan Boothe) has more blocks than the Ball State blocks leader (Majok Majok).
- Nathan Boothe is ranked 9th in the MAC in blocks.
- Toledo is a better free-throw-shooting team (76.6% vs 66.0%) than Ball State this season.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Toledo has come back to win after being down at half against Ball State 6 times since 1996.