|Colgate||M Burnatowski 18.0||L Roh 6.2||L Roh 3.3|
|Lafayette||S Hinrichs 14.1||S Hinrichs 4.7||T Johnson 4.7|
On Wednesday, Colgate heads to Kirby Sports Center to take on Lafayette. It takes place at 7:00 EST. The Raiders are 2-7 against the Leopards over the last four years. They lost 84-67 the last time they played (2/22/2012).
Lafayette and Colgate are close together in the conference, holding down the 3rd and 4th spots, respectively.
In a 70-56 triumph over Navy on January 26th, Murphy Burnatowski put up 29 points for the Raiders. He leads the team in points with 18.0 per game and steals with 1.1 per game. For the Leopards, Levi Giese put up 17 points and 5 blocks in the 78-57 blowout of Lehigh on January 27th. He is averaging 7.3 points per game in addition to a team-best 2.0 blocks per game.
- Brandon James is ranked 10th in the Patriot in rebounds.
- Pat Moore is ranked 8th in the Patriot in three-pointers.
- The Colgate rebounding leader (Luke Roh) has more rebounds than the Lafayette rebounding leader (Seth Hinrichs).
- The Colgate basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Lafayette (100% vs 89%).
- Colgate does a better job contesting shots (41.4% allowed vs 46.8% allowed) than Lafayette this season.
- Colgate players are more experienced than Lafayette players (12,427 minutes played vs 9,340 minutes played).
- Luke Roh is ranked 4th in the Patriot in rebounds, 4th in the Patriot in assists, and 9th in the Patriot in steals.
- Colgate has a much better NCSA Athletic Ranking than Lafayette (#236 vs #283).
- At least you keep showing up. Colgate has an average margin of victory of 9 over Lafayette in 30 wins since 1980.
- Colgate has a much better NCSA Academic Ranking than Lafayette (#19 vs #35).
- Murphy Burnatowski is ranked 34th nationally in points, 8th in the Patriot in rebounds, 2nd in the Patriot in three-pointers, 5th in the Patriot in steals, and 6th in the Patriot in blocks.