|Towson||J Benimon 16.7||J Benimon 11.2||J Benimon 2.5|
|Old Dominion||D Painter 11.2||D Painter 7.9||D Hill 2.9|
On Wednesday, Old Dominion hosts Towson at Constant Convocation Center. The game gets underway at 7:00 EST. The Monarchs are 8-0 against the Tigers over the last four years. The last time they met (1/18/2012) they won 71-41.
Old Dominion is in 11th place in the conference, Towson is in 5th place.
In their last game, Keenan Palmore put up 13 points in the Monarchs 56-46 loss to James Madison on January 26th. He tallies 8.4 points per game in addition to a team-best 1.8 steals per game. For the Tigers, Marcus Damas put up 13 points and 7 rebounds in the 63-56 loss to William & Mary on January 26th. He contributes 5.1 rebounds per game in addition to his 10.1 points per game. Towson ranks 2nd in their conference in offensive rebounding percentage at 37.3, which also places them 42nd in the country.
- Aaron Bacote is ranked 10th in the CAA in assists.
- Old Dominion has a significantly better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.669 to 0.229).
- The Old Dominion assist leader (Donte Hill) has more assists than the Towson assist leader (Jerome Hairston).
- The Old Dominion steals leader (Donte Hill) has more steals than the Towson steals leader (Jerome Hairston).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Old Dominion currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (947 to 873) than Towson, per the NCAA.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Old Dominion has a stronger schedule than Towson this season (SOS Rank: #97 vs #112).
- Donte Hill is ranked 5th in the CAA in assists and 3rd in the CAA in steals.
- DeShawn Painter is ranked 4th in the CAA in rebounds and 10th in the CAA in blocks.
- Old Dominion takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Towson (4 vs 0).
- Old Dominion embarrassed Towson by 30 points the last time they played (Jan 18, 2012).