Stony Brook 65
(16-5, 9-4 away)
(16-7, 8-4 home)
Venue: Recreation and Convocation Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 29, 2013
||A Jackson 14
||J Warney 10
||M Rouse 2
||P Hooley 17
||G Johnson 5
||P Hooley 3
On Tuesday, January 29th, Stony Brook took on Albany and waxed the Great Danes 65-49 in America East play. The Seawolves got a double-double out of Jameel Warney with 10 points and 10 rebounds. Tommy Brenton got 10 points and added seven rebounds. For the Great Danes, Peter Hooley finished with a game-high 17 points and five rebounds. This makes three wins in a row for the Seawolves. Stony Brook (16-5, 7-1 America East) gets New Hampshire (5-14, 1-6 America East) on the road on Saturday, February 2nd.
Stony Brook Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 4:11 left to go.
- The win over Albany extended the Stony Brook winning streak to 3 games.
- Stony Brook has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when its field goal percentage has been 50.9% or better.
- The Seawolves have won 83% of the time this season (5-1) after recording 27 or more field goals made.
- STKNY has won 100% of the time this season (6-0) when opponents record 49 or fewer total points.
- STKNY has won 100% of the time this season (10-0) after holding an opponent to under 35.4% field goal percentage.
- This season Stony Brook has won 83% of the time (10-2) when Jameel Warney has 10 points or more, 71% of the time (5-2) when Tommy Brenton has 4 field goals made or more, and 71% of the time (5-2) when Anthony Jackson has 3 three-pointers or more.
- STKNY set season lows for blocks and free throws made.
- The Seawolves have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 8 games.
- Stony Brook has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Jameel Warney accounted for 30.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Anthony Jackson has led the team in scoring in 5 out of 21 games this season.
- Jameel Warney has led the team in rebounding in 9 out of 21 games this season.
- Tommy Brenton has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Jameel Warney recorded the 6th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jameel Warney recorded a double-double. It was the 4th of his career.
Albany Game Notes
- This loss extended the Great Danes losing streak to 3 games.
- Peter Hooley accounted for 34.6% of the team's points.
- Peter Hooley has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 23 games this season.
- Peter Hooley has 4 straight double-digit point games.