|Seton Hall||F Edwin 17.1||G Teague 8.1||T Maayan 3.9|
|Georgetown||O Porter 14.7||O Porter 7.9||M Starks 2.7|
Georgetown matches up against Seton Hall on Wednesday. Tip-off is at 7:00 EST and you can catch it on MSG+, MASN, Big East. The Hoyas are 2-2 against the Pirates over the last four years. They fell 73-55 on 2/21/2012, the last time they met.
Georgetown is 5th in the Big East and Seton Hall is in 12th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
In their last game, Otto Porter put up 17 points and 12 rebounds in the Hoyas 53-51 win over Louisville on January 26th. He contributes a team-leading 14.7 points per game, 7.9 rebounds per game, and 1.8 steals per game. For the Pirates, Gene Teague finished with 22 points and 5 rebounds in the 71-67 loss to St. John's on January 27th. He averages 12.4 points per game in addition to a team-best 8.1 rebounds per game.
Seton Hall StatSmack
- Georgetown takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Seton Hall (6 vs 2).
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, Georgetown has had more players drafted by the NBA than Seton Hall (6 vs 0).
- Georgetown is better under pressure, and has defeated Seton Hall in 4 out of the last 6 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Georgetown has a stronger schedule than Seton Hall this season (SOS Rank: #74 vs #125).
- It's only wins and losses, but Georgetown has a better overall record than Seton Hall this season (14-4 vs 13-7).
- AP voters think more highly of Georgetown and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Seton Hall (109 vs 4).
- People just expect us to beat you. Georgetown has been the favorite 19 out of the last 23 times.
- We beat real teams. Georgetown has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Seton Hall this season (3 vs 0).
- Otto Porter is ranked 10th in the Big East in rebounds.
- Georgetown has more Final Four appearances over the last 10 years than Seton Hall (1 vs 0).
- How does our back look? Georgetown is ranked higher than Seton Hall in the Big East (#5 vs #12).