|South Carolina||L Page 11.7||L Jackson 7.1||E Smith 3.5|
|Florida||K Boynton 13.6||W Yeguete 6.7||S Wilbekin 5.1|
South Carolina travels to O'Connell Center on Wednesday to take on No. 4 Florida. It gets started at 8:00 EST and you can catch it on SEC Network. The Gamecocks are 3-5 against the Gators over the last four years. They lost 74-66 the last time they played (2/2/2012).
Florida is in 1st place in the conference and South Carolina is in 7th place.
In their last game, Brian Richardson put up 20 points and 6 rebounds in the Gamecocks 75-54 romp of Arkansas on January 26th. He is putting up 8.5 points per game while also averaging 2.8 rebounds per game. For the Gators, Erik Murphy finished with 18 points and 6 rebounds in the 82-47 blowout of Mississippi State on January 26th. He contributes 4.7 rebounds per game in addition to his 12.8 points per game. From a tempo-free perspective, Florida is strong in the following categories: effective field goal percentage at 57.0 and defensive rebounding percentage at 73.8.
- The South Carolina three-point leader (Brenton Williams) has more three-pointers than the Florida three-point leader (Kenny Boynton).
- The South Carolina rebounding leader (Lakeem Jackson) has more rebounds than the Florida rebounding leader (Patric Young).
- The South Carolina scoring leader (Brenton Williams) has more points than the Florida scoring leader (Kenny Boynton).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. South Carolina has come back to win after being down at half against Florida 4 times since 1996.
- Brenton Williams is ranked 8th in the SEC in three-pointers.
- The South Carolina assist leader (Eric Smith) has more assists than the Florida assist leader (Scottie Wilbekin).
- Eric Smith is ranked 3rd in the SEC in assists.
- Lakeem Jackson is ranked 4th in the SEC in rebounds.
- South Carolina has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Florida ($34,062 vs $36,961).
|C||M. Frazier II||18||5||3||1||1||0||1|