|Massachusetts||C Williams 16.4||C Lalanne 6.4||C Williams 7.2|
|La Salle||R Galloway 17.2||S Zack 6.4||T Duren 3.4|
La Salle welcomes Massachusetts to Tom Gola Arena on Wednesday. It gets started at 7:00 EST. The Explorers are 7-1 against the Minutemen over the last four years. They won 72-71 on 2/18/2012 the last time they played.
La Salle is currently in 2nd place in the A-10 and Massachusetts is in 7th.
In their last game, Ramon Galloway put up 31 points in the Explorers 69-61 win over Virginia Commonwealth on January 26th. On top of his scoring average of 17.2 points per game, he delivers 4.6 rebounds per game. For the Minutemen, Chaz Williams finished with 18 points and 6 rebounds in the 70-65 win over Richmond on January 27th. He contributes a team-leading 16.4 points per game, 7.2 assists per game, and 2.1 steals per game.
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 La Salle has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Massachusetts (2 vs 1).
- Ramon Galloway is ranked 5th in the A-10 in points, 31st nationally in three-pointers, and 50th nationally in steals.
- La Salle allows fewer rebounds (34.0 allowed per game vs 39.7 allowed per game) than Massachusetts this season.
- It must sting. La Salle has blown out Massachusetts by 20 points or more on 4 occasions since 2002.
- La Salle beat Massachusetts by 1 point the last time they played (Feb 18, 2012).
- The La Salle scoring leader (Ramon Galloway) has more points than the Massachusetts scoring leader (Chaz Williams).
- At least you keep showing up. La Salle has an average margin of victory of 10 over Massachusetts in 13 wins since 1990.
- La Salle is a better three-point shooting team (38.6% vs 29.8%) than Massachusetts this season.
- The La Salle three-point leader (Ramon Galloway) has more three-pointers than the Massachusetts three-point leader (Jesse Morgan).
- Steve Zack is ranked 9th in the A-10 in blocks.
- You get an A for effort, but La Salle has emerged victorious against Massachusetts the last 3 times they've played.