|Boise State||D Marks 17.4||R Watkins 8.0||D Marks 3.8|
|Colorado State||C Iverson 14.3||P Hornung 9.6||D Green 3.9|
On Wednesday, Colorado State hosts Boise State at Moby Arena. It gets started at 9:00 EST. The Rams are 1-2 against the Broncos over the last four years. They lost 70-69 the last time they played (2/15/2012).
Colorado State is currently in 3rd place in the Mountain West and Boise State is in 6th.
In their last match-up, Dorian Green finished with 17 points and 5 assists in the Rams 74-63 victory over Fresno State on January 26th. He tallies 12.6 points per game in addition to a team-best 3.9 assists per game. For the Broncos, Anthony Drmic finished with 23 points and 7 rebounds in the 75-59 loss to Nevada on January 26th. He contributes 4.8 rebounds per game in addition to his 16.3 points per game.
Colorado State looks to have the advantage over Boise State in one significant area, rebounding, where the Rams have an edge over the Broncos, 42 per game to 34 per game. The Four Factors in which Boise State stands out are defensive rebounding percentage at 76.3 and effective field goal percentage at 54.3.
Boise State StatSmack
- Colton Iverson is ranked 8th in the Mountain West in points, 29th nationally in rebounds, and 9th in the Mountain West in blocks.
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, Colorado State has had more players drafted by the NBA than Boise State (1 vs 0).
- Wes Eikmeier is ranked 6th in the Mountain West in three-pointers.
- The Colorado State assist leader (Dorian Green) has more assists than the Boise State assist leader (Derrick Marks).
- Be afraid. Colorado State has blown out more teams than Boise State this season (7 blowouts vs 3).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Colorado State has a stronger schedule than Boise State this season (SOS Rank: #56 vs #117).
- Daniel Bejarano is ranked 9th in the Mountain West in rebounds.
- The Colorado State blocks leader (Colton Iverson) has more blocks than the Boise State blocks leader (Ryan Watkins).
- Colorado State does a better job contesting shots (38.3% allowed vs 43.4% allowed) than Boise State this season.
- The Colorado State rebounding leader (Colton Iverson) has more rebounds than the Boise State rebounding leader (Ryan Watkins).
|D||Joe De Ciman||6||1||1||0||0||0||0|