|Iowa State||W Clyburn 14.4||M Ejim 9.5||K Lucious 5.5|
|Oklahoma State||M Brown 14.9||P Jurick 7.4||M Smart 4.5|
On Wednesday, Iowa State visits Gallagher-Iba Arena to take on Oklahoma State. It takes place at 8:00 EST and you can see it on Big 12 Network. The Cyclones are 1-5 against the Cowboys over the last four years. They fell 69-67 on 2/7/2012, the last time they met.
Iowa State is in 3rd place in the conference, Oklahoma State is in 6th place.
In their last match-up, Will Clyburn finished with 24 points and 10 rebounds in the Cyclones 73-67 victory over Kansas State on January 26th. With 14.4 points per game, he leads the team in scoring average. For the Cowboys, Phil Forte finished with 26 points in the 80-66 win over West Virginia on January 26th. He contributes 1.3 rebounds per game in addition to his 11.6 points per game.
Oklahoma State StatSmack
- Korie Lucious is ranked 6th in the Big 12 in three-pointers and 42nd nationally in assists.
- Percy Gibson is ranked 9th in the Big 12 in blocks.
- The Iowa State rebounding leader (Melvin Ejim) has more rebounds than the Oklahoma State rebounding leader (Philip Jurick).
- At least you keep showing up. Iowa State has an average margin of victory of 8 over Oklahoma State in 19 wins since 1980.
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, Iowa State has had more players drafted by the NBA than Oklahoma State (5 vs 4).
- Iowa State is a better three-point shooting team (35.8% vs 32.5%) than Oklahoma State this season.
- Melvin Ejim is ranked 30th nationally in rebounds and 10th in the Big 12 in steals.
- Iowa State players are more experienced than Oklahoma State players (11,605 minutes played vs 7,675 minutes played).
- The Iowa State three-point leader (Tyrus McGee) has more three-pointers than the Oklahoma State three-point leader (Phil Forte).
- Tyrus McGee is ranked 6th in the Big 12 in points, 19th nationally in three-pointers, and 6th in the Big 12 in steals.
- The Iowa State scoring leader (Will Clyburn) has more points than the Oklahoma State scoring leader (Markel Brown).