|Rutgers||E Carter 15.4||D Miller 5.9||D Miller 2.7|
|Cincinnati||S Kilpatrick 18.4||T Rubles 6.1||C Wright 3.5|
On Wednesday, No. 24 Cincinnati plays host to Rutgers at Fifth Third Arena. The game tips off at 7:00 EST and you can see it on SNY, BEN, FSN-OH. The Bearcats beat the Scarlet Knights 68-58 on January 12th and are 5-1 against them over the last four years.
Cincinnati is currently in 5th place in the conference and Rutgers is in 11th.
The Bearcats were defeated by Syracuse 57-55 on January 21st despite 21 points and 5 rebounds from Sean Kilpatrick. At 18.4, he paces the team in points per game. The Scarlet Knights were defeated by Connecticut 66-54 on January 27th despite 21 points from Jerome Seagears. He contributes 2.4 assists per game in addition to his 5.4 points per game.
- How does our back look? Cincinnati is ranked higher than Rutgers in the Big East (#5 vs #11).
- We beat real teams. Cincinnati has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Rutgers this season (4 vs 1).
- The Cincinnati steals leader (Cashmere Wright) has more steals than the Rutgers steals leader (Myles Mack).
- AP voters think more highly of Cincinnati and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Rutgers (59 vs 0).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Cincinnati has come back to win after being down at half against Rutgers 4 times since 2007.
- Boom! Cincinnati crushed Rutgers by 10 points the last time they played (Jan 12, 2013).
- Cincinnati is better under pressure, and has defeated Rutgers in 3 out of the last 4 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Cincinnati currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (956 to 952) than Rutgers, per the NCAA.
- Cashmere Wright is ranked 3rd in the Big East in three-pointers and 5th in the Big East in steals.
- David Nyarsuk is ranked 7th in the Big East in blocks.
- The Cincinnati assist leader (Cashmere Wright) has more assists than the Rutgers assist leader (Dane Miller).
|D+||J. Davis III||11||6||3||1||0||0||1|