|Detroit||R McCallum 18.1||N Minnerath 5.8||R McCallum 4.6|
|Wright State||C Darling 11.1||T Sledge 4.7||R Arceneaux 2.9|
On Wednesday, Detroit visits Nutter Center to take on Wright State. The game gets underway at 7:00 EST. The Titans lost to the Raiders 64-62 on January 21st and are 4-6 against them over the last four years.
Wright State and Detroit share 2nd place in the Horizon.
The Titans got past Loyola (Chicago) 75-63 on January 26th with the help of 17 points and 6 rebounds from Ray McCallum. An integral part of the team, he leads the way in points (18.1), assists (4.6), and steals (1.7). For the Raiders, Matt Vest finished with 4 points and 9 rebounds in the 55-49 loss to UIC on January 26th. He contributes 3.7 rebounds per game in addition to his 5.5 points per game.
Detroit has a statistical advantage over Wright State in one significant area, scoring, where the Titans have an edge over the Raiders, 78 points per game to 61 points per game.
Wright State StatSmack
- The Detroit three-point leader (Jason Calliste) has more three-pointers than the Wright State three-point leader (Reggie Arceneaux).
- The Detroit rebounding leader (Nick Minnerath) has more rebounds than the Wright State rebounding leader (Tavares Sledge).
- The Detroit blocks leader (Ray McCallum) has more blocks than the Wright State blocks leader (Jerran Young).
- Jason Calliste is ranked 7th in the Horizon in points and 4th in the Horizon in three-pointers.
- Even computers respect Detroit more. We have a better RPI this season than Wright State (RPI: #84 vs #146).
- The Detroit assist leader (Ray McCallum) has more assists than the Wright State assist leader (Reggie Arceneaux).
- At least you keep showing up. Detroit has an average margin of victory of 10 over Wright State in 23 wins since 1994.
- Detroit has a better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (55.32% to 50.26%).
- Doug Anderson is ranked 8th in the Horizon in steals and 10th in the Horizon in blocks.
- Detroit players are more experienced than Wright State players (11,969 minutes played vs 8,583 minutes played).
- The Detroit scoring leader (Ray McCallum) has more points than the Wright State scoring leader (Reggie Arceneaux).
|C+||J. Howard Jr.||28||10||4||1||1||0||1|
|D+||G. Dos Santos||5||2||1||0||0||0||1|